[Insight-developers] Baseline Images, NAMIC Tests

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Jul 30 16:24:17 EDT 2009

Le 29 juil. 09 à 18:33, Sophie Chen a écrit :

> Hello Gaëtan,
>
> Would you please look at the baseline test images that have been
> committed to ITK for:
>
>  AggregateLabelMapFilter

Ok

>  ChangeLabelLabelMapFilter

Ok

>  MergeLabelMapFilter

The objects used to test this one shouldn't be superposed in the
output image. The behavior of LabelMapToLabelImageFilter is undefined
with superposed objects (that's why I've added UniqueLabelMapFilter in
the first place).
Also, it would be great to have the same labels in the two images to
trigger an exception while using the strict method.

> PackLabelMapFilter (RelabelLabelMapFilter)

Ok

>  ShiftScaleLabelMapFilter

Ok

>  AutoCropLabelMapFilter

Ok. There is a tricky known bug in this one: the crop region is not
updated automatically when the input image change. I'll try to look at
it soon.

>  ChangeRegionLabelMapFilter

Ok

>  CropLabelMapFilter

Ok

>  PadLabelMapFilter

Ok

>  RegionFromReferenceLabelMapFilter

And OK!

> To see if they are what you expected from the filters when you have
> time? Please let us know if something is not right so we can fix it.
> Thank you.
>
> ----------------------------
>
> Also, concerning CMake tests in the NAMIC Sandbox, what parameters
> should be run/tested on the Shape Label filters? If any of the tests
> are too large or too long, are any of them vital enough to keep
> intact when porting to ITK?

I think the most import test is attribute_values_test.cxx. The most
attribute we test here the better. That test is reasonably fast on my
computer, and it used the feret diameter which is the longest
attribute to compute (I hope to enhance that, in the future).
The other attributes are also tested when used by other filters, but
not as precisely.

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann