[Insight-developers] Develop ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jul 5 17:54:43 EDT 2009

Hi Nikos,

It looks like the new Transform that you wrote has some
inefficient code in it.

A) Could you post the source code of you  Transform ?
    (to the mailing list)

B) Have you run a profiler on your code ?

    LTProf is a good option,

    kcachegrind is another option for locating bottlenecks
    http://kcachegrind.sourceforge.net/html/Home.html

   Regards,

      Luis