[Insight-developers] Develop ITK

Nikolaos Dikaios nd301 at wbic.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 1 07:23:19 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,

The output of  >>grep CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE CMakeCache.txt is

CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=Release
//Modified flag for variable: CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE-MODIFIED:INTERNAL=1

The code that i use is almost identical to itk3.8 ... i simply renamed
itkBSplineDeformableTransform to itkBSplineNewTransform and
itkBSplineInterpolationWeightFunction to
itkNewBSplineInterpolationWeightFunction

I kept the rest of the code the same ... I get the same registration
output (as expected) but its significantly slower when i include the new
files.

Regards,

Nikos