[Insight-developers] Adding an OppositeImageFilter to Review

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Fri Feb 20 08:55:46 EST 2009

Hi Gaëtan,

Thanks for the feedback.

> Opposite seems clearer for me, but it may be a bad perception of a french
> speaker

I do have the same bias :)

> Maybe you can simply use one of the other options you've cited until your
> OppositeImageFilter has gone through the IJ process?
>
> A review may be a good opportunity to discuss the name for example :-)

All right, I'll first use another filter for my modification to
ExponentialDeformationFieldImageFilter. That way I can get my feature
in and stabilize the API before the feature freeze of 3.12. Then I'll
try to sneak in the OppositeImageFilter in a future larger IJ
submission.

It indeed feels like an overkill to write an IJ submission only for a
wrapper around a simple functor :)

Regards,
Tom