[Insight-developers] SHAMEFULLY UNCOVERED FILE OF THE WEEK: Insight/Code/Numerics/FEM/dsrc2c.c : Search for a Guru

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 14:05:53 EST 2009

Luis,

This test was running each method before your changes. These are done
at the end of the original test. I think the reason they are failing
now, is because with your changes, the methods are invoked before the
matrix, vector and solution are initialized. If you move the method
invocation after the initialization code, the test passes. However,
since all 7 methods were already being run, the coverage does not
improve.

I suspect that part of the low coverage is because we only test
symmetric solutions.

I am checking in the test with the redundant method tests placed in
the proper location.

Bill