[Insight-developers] sanchome.megason-lab.hms : TIFF & LSM tests failing

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 15 16:43:01 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

I have looked to these tests on sanchome, and the images to be compared
are really different...
I am not so familiar with this code, and I could not find any
explanation for these errors... I have also tested on my machine with a
similar configuration (Linux Fedora 9, gcc 4.3, 64 bits, Release mode),
and I get exactly the same errors:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=124256

Is there anyone with a similar configuration who can test?

Regards,
Arnaud