[Insight-developers] Streaming with ImageWriter and IORegion

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 29 12:24:06 EST 2008

Stephen,

Should we address this during the upcoming NAMIC developers meeting  ?
(Jan 4th-8th) is not that far.

The implementation of Streaming for Reading was done in one of these
meetings. It was a lot easier by the developers of several ImageIO
classes in the room.

Heavy enforcers of backward-compatibility may also be attending this
meeting... so all fronts will be cared for.  :-)

    My 2 cents suggestion,

       Luis