[Insight-developers] Curves 2D Extractor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Dec 6 18:02:42 EST 2008

Hi Javier,

The Hessian is computed here by using a chain
of RecursiveGaussianImageFilters.

Please look at the file:

   InsightApplications/Curves2DExtractor/
                           ceExtractorConsoleBase.cxx

in lines 106-108:

   m_Eigen->SetInput1( m_H2x->GetOutput() );
   m_Eigen->SetInput2( m_H1xy->GetOutput() );
   m_Eigen->SetInput3( m_H2y->GetOutput() );

The filter:

   m_H2x  produces the second derivative  with respect to X
   m_H2y  produces the second derivative  with respect to Y
   m_H1xy produces the cross  derivatives with respect to X and Y

For more details on the pipeline that computes the Hessian
compoenents, please look in the same file at lines: 42 to 85.

    Regards,

        Luis