[Insight-developers] Curves 2D Extractor

Javier Jaramillo javier.jaramillo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 15:39:33 EST 2008

Hi, I'm new to ITK.
I was checking out some of the examples, and this one (Curves 2D Extractor)
got my attention. In the README it says that: "The extraction method is
based on the computation of the Hessian matrix".
I've been looking at the code for a couple of days now, to find out how the
Hessian Matrix is computed, with no success.

Any idea? is there some documentation on how to do it? (I mean, how does it
internally works)
More than just _using_ the ITK classes, im interested in knowing how they
works in general terms.
Could you provide some snippets of code?
It would be greatly apprciated
Javier J. Jaramillo...