[Insight-developers] ImageFileReader and VectorImage

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Sun Mar 12 11:12:44 EST 2006

MetaImage also supports vector images.   If you have uncompressed,
binary image data (including vector images) in a file, chances are that
you can create a metaImage header file that points to the data and reads it.

To create the metaImage header, try MetaImageImporter in
InsightApplications.

Stephen