[Insight-developers] Should the itkTclAppInit function be split out of itkTclAppInit.cxx?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 11 16:26:03 EST 2006

Hi Gaetan,

The current plan is to put WrapITK in InsightApplications
once it is submitted to the Insight Journal.

We are still trying to find a compromise to the Copyright
issues of the code. (e.g Copyright Transfer versus Copyright
Combinations).

A second option is to put the code in the new "Review" directory,
although the directory is intended to be a temporary home for the
code during its transition to a permanent location in the source
tree.

    Regards,

       Luis