[Insight-developers] memtest broken ?

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Jun 26 09:12:20 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 13:00 +0200, Gaetan Lehmann wrote:
> Memtests fail to run (the tests are run without valgrind) with the command:
>
>    ctest -T Memcheck -T Submit -D Nightly -I 1,,2 -A
> /home/kitware/CTestScript/Test1.cmake
>
> but succeed with the command:
>
>    ctest -T Memcheck -T Submit -I 1,,2 -A
> /home/kitware/CTestScript/Test1.cmake
>
> Sabbath.kitware report 0 problem for the memtest, like what does my
> config, so I suppose I'm not the only one to have this problem.

Sorry for the delay replying. Sabbath's my linux box. It works now. I've
updated the ctest script:
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/Sabbath.kitware/Linux-gcc40/20060626-0100-Nightly/Notes.html
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/Sabbath.kitware/Linux-gcc40/20060626-0100-Nightly/DynamicAnalysis.html

I use CVS cmake (cmake version 2.5-20060624), but I suppose CMake 2.4.2
should be ok too.

bye
-karthik