[Insight-developers] Request for testing help: itkImageIOBase.cxx

Kent Williams kent at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Fri Jul 14 10:25:24 EDT 2006

Offsets are handled separately because they were in the original code,
whose structured was dictated by the nesting level limit in Visual C++.
Also the ComponentType is known already.

We all have better things to do than to optimize this, given that it
works and it's called precisely once per image read/write . It  also has
the advantage of being excruciatingly human-readable,