[Insight-developers] A plea for green

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 19:41:21 EDT 2006

Folks,

Next week, the NIH NCBC's (National Centers for Biomedical Computing) will
have an all hands meeting. These are high profile NIH centers. ITK and VTK
are  critical parts of the NA-MIC (National Center for Medical Image
Analysis). I will be demoing dashboards for VTK, ITK, Slicer, NIFTI, CMake
and others. I understand that completely green dashboards will be boring,
but I don't want to see red every where either.

So, please green things up if you can. And hold off on risky checkins.

Thanks,

Bill