[Insight-developers] release 2.8.0 or 2.8.1?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 12 12:54:48 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,

The fix that you kindly contributed to the
kHessian3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter
and that you described in the bug entry: 3460
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3460

has been committed to the main CVS branch on July 6th,
and has been committed today to the ITK-2-8 branch.

This fix in *not* included in the ITK-2-8 patch 1.

The changes in patch 2.8.1 were related to the build
process of shared libraries and to the mechanism of
installation of ITK.

We appreciate your contributions to improve the toolkit.

    Regards,

      Luis