[Insight-developers] release 2.8.0 or 2.8.1?

Peter Cech pcech at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Jul 12 03:33:35 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 12:52:31 -0400, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>

> Thanks for pointing this out.
>
> The release branch is ITK-2-8,
> and the current patch in that release branch is ITK-2-8-1.
>
> The patches include fixes for a couple of configuration
> issues that we found after cutting the ITK-2-8 branch.
>

> I failed to update the patch number in the CMakeLists.txt
> file. My apologies for that mishap.
>
> The file should say:
>
> > SET(ITK_VERSION_MAJOR "2")
> > SET(ITK_VERSION_MINOR "8")
> > SET(ITK_VERSION_PATCH "1")
>

> The number has now been corrected on the CVS branch ITK-2-8.
>

> Please let us know if you find any other problems,

Here it is:

/usr/include/InsightToolkit/BasicFilters/itkHessian3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter.h: In instantiation of `itk::Hessian3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter<float>':
/usr/include/InsightToolkit/BasicFilters/itkHessian3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter.h:75: error: `ImageDimension' is not a member of `itk::SymmetricSecondRankTensor<double, 3u>'

Can be fixed on line 76 of itkHessian3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter.h by changing InputPixelType::ImageDimension to InputPixelType::Dimension.

Regards,
Peter Cech