[Insight-developers] Const-correctness in ChangeLabelImageFilter.h

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 23 03:54:57 EST 2006

Hi folks,

There's a const-correctness issue  in Insight/Code/BasicFilters/
itkChangeLabelImageFilter.h.

Specifically, in the utility class ChangeLabel, a method is defined
as follows:

   void SetChangeMap( ChangeMapType & changeMap )
   {
     m_ChangeMap = changeMap;
   }

The method signature ought to be:
   void SetChangeMap( const ChangeMapType & changeMap )

I presume this fix couldn't possibly cause a problem, so I'll open a
bug/commit the fix/close the bug on this tomorrow, barring objections.

Zach

(ps - if my emails are getting too frequent for the dev list, someone
let me know if there's a subset of folks that I should give a heads
up to before committing minor changes like this.)