[Insight-developers] USE_FFTWF and USE_FFTWD and Exlicit Instantiation

Kent Williams kent at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Tue Aug 22 10:15:29 EDT 2006

Sorry about this problem -- It passed local regression tests, but we
don't build the double-precision FFTW by default, so I missed the
problems in the double precision version of the proxy class. Thanks for
fixing it Luis.

The only way I know of to always test this code is to always build both
single and double precision FFTW libraries on the testing machines.
This isn't a big deal, since FFTW changes only once in a great while.