[Insight-developers] Proposed KernelTransform API Change

Vincent A. Magnotta vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Mon Oct 24 13:50:18 EDT 2005

Stephen,

My original proposal was to change the API for SetParameters() to return
both the source and target landmarks. However, maybe a better solution
would be to make the  Get and Set methods for the FixedParameters to
return the the target landmarks. Since these functions do not currently
exist for the Kernel Transform, no API changes would be required. This
would also allow the Kernel Transform to support the TransformFileReader
and TransformFileWriter I/O mechanism.

Vince

--
Assistant Professor