[Insight-developers] Active shape models

Tobias Heimann t.heimann at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Oct 10 05:29:32 EDT 2005

Hi Alex,

I've written filters for automatic correspondence finding in 3D using a
variant of the MDL method. I'll submit all classes to the Insight
Journal in the near future, but before doing this I need to clarify if
and how I might infringe the patents that Luis was talking about. Let's
hope for the best!

Best regards,
Tobias