[Insight-developers] Re: Spatial Objects Typo in the Software Guide ?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Jun 24 04:06:42 EDT 2005

Hi,

I must have been very tired yesterday: I'm writting on several english
lists, and nobody understand what I say. All my apology, I'll try to be
more clear :-)

I haven't seen a typo, I just thought Benoit was asking why not all
classes in spatial objects group (chapter II.5 of the guide) were not
wrapped. The only typo I can find is in my previous mail...

Gaetan

--
Gaetan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>
Tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66