[Insight-developers] Spatial Objects Typo in the Software Guide ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 23 19:13:44 EDT 2005

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for pointing out this typo.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find it.

I searched both the first edition of the Software Guide
and the second edition that we are posting on the web.

Could you please let us know where in hte guide you
found this typo ?

In this way, we will make sure that it gets fixed.

    Thanks a lot.

      Luis

---
PS. Please don't hesitate to let us know about any
error that you may find in the ITK Software Guide
or any of the other ITK related document. We appreciate
all those error reports.  Thanks