[Insight-developers] Interface Mismatch !

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Wed Jun 8 10:48:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

An "acceptable" option is to have both functions in both classes.   This
makes the interfaces compatible and doesn't break existing code.

We could then also add a warning to one of those functions (in both
classes) to indicate that it will be deprecated in a future version.  I
think we should put that warning in the Rotate3D function - it is not
consistent with the ITK API.

Stephen