[Insight-developers] VXL code modifications

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jul 27 16:32:34 EDT 2005

Hi Brad,

It seems that vxl 1.2.0 is compiling with MSVC 8 beta 2 (I just tried
it). Do we plan to upgrade ITK vxl for the 2.2 release? If this is the
case I can wait for the newer vxl to be in and that will solve the problem.

The fixes in VXL to support this compiler are global and I don't want to
replicate the effort.

Let me know what you think,

Julien