[Insight-developers] Unified CVS commit tags

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 4 01:31:08 EDT 2004

We are considering unifying CVS commit tags among several projects
(ITK, VTK, CMake, and ParaView) and we came up with the following list:

  BUG:  a change made to fix a runtime issue (crash or incorrect results)

  COMP: a fix for a compilation issue, error or warning

  ENH: new functionality added to the project

  PERF: performance improvement

  STYLE: a change that doesn’t impact the logic or execution of the code

This list is not too far from what we have been using up to this point.

Does anybody have any objection with adapting the cvs
commit convention in ITK ?

    Thanks