[Insight-developers] HTML page with known compiler issues

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 1 14:32:12 EDT 2004

Hi Vineet,

Yes, there are several known issues with
Visual Studio .Net and .Net 2003. In particular
some Internal Compiler Errors (ICE) when you put
fstrings as arguments in member methods functions
of templated classes.

This is just the first draft of the page...

No compiler comes out clean when you build
a leading edge package like ITK.

We will be adding more entries to this
Web page in the following days.

Regards,