[Insight-developers] FLTK 1.1.5

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 18 15:59:02 EDT 2004

Hi Wesley,

Thanks for pointing this out.

The version we are recommending is FLTK 1.1.4.

FLTK 1.1.5 seems to work ok in Linux, but we
better stay with a version that is reliable
in all the platforms supported by ITK.

We have had in the past a lot of issues with
users dealing with FLTK, and they distract
attention an effort from the support we want
to provide for ITK itself.