[Insight-developers] RE: itk SGI build with sproc

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:41:39 -0600 (MDT)

Yes, you have to manually remove lpthread from CMakeCache when disabling
pthreads.  Not sure why linking against both sproc and lpthread causes
this failure, though.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci . utah . edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697