[Insight-developers] New ITK Brochure

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:34:13 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

Chris Johnson here at SCI has generously offered the services of our
in-house graphic designers to produce a new ITK brochure.  If we act
quickly, we may even have something in time for the MICCAI tutorial.  The
Consortium would need to arrange for printing, but I'm told that as little
as $50 goes a long way.

The issues are:

1) What format do we want?  A tri-fold brochure is the standard option.
2) Content.  The process is that we feed these guys text blurbs and images
and then they do the design and layout.  The existing ITKFlyer material
seems like a natural place to start.  Other ideas or opinions?

Our designers have time starting end of next week.  If we assemble our
materials by then, there is a good chance of getting it done in time for
MICCAI.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci . utah . edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697