[Insight-developers] [Fwd: MICCAI Tutorial information]

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:14:16 -0400

This is certainly good news.

That will be a greater attendance that the one
we got for the IEEE-Viz tutorial in 2002.

We have a 100 pages PDF document for this year
IEEE-Viz tutorial.  We could rework this document
for providing notes for the MICCAI tutorial.

What are the page limitations for MICCAI ?

   Luis