[Insight-developers] Examples/Segmentation (sorry Jisung)

Julien Jomier jjomier@cs.unc.edu
Fri, 16 May 2003 10:54:12 -0400

Bill,

HoughTransform2DLines is really an example (I asked Luis before adding it).
I'll add the documentation ASAP but I wanted to be sure that the code was
compiling everywhere.
A corresponding test also exists.

Sorry for the confusion.

Julien