[Insight-developers] Examples/Segmentation (sorry Jisung)

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 07:21:39 -0400

Jisung,
Sorry I attributed the example to you by accident. I apologize.

Julien,
  Please read the subsequent note and replace Jisung with Julien.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lorensen, William E (Research)
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 7:19 AM
To: 'Jisung Kim'; Insight-Developers (E-mail)
Cc: 'Luis Ibanez'
Subject: Examples/Segmentation

Jisung,
I noticed that you checked in a program in Examples/Segmentation. The
Examples tree is reserved for examples that are in the Software Guide. This
looks more appropriate for a test since it has no software guide text
content in it.

I think we agreed to clear any additions to the Examples/ through Luis.

I'm posting to the list just to clarify the issue for all.

Bill