[Insight-developers] itk::Mesh questions.

Mark Foskey mark_foskey@unc.edu
Thu, 15 May 2003 23:07:45 -0400

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have used the term "neighbors of a vertex".
Given a cell C (not necessarily a vertex), I want a list of the cells
for which C is a boundary element.  Shouldn't there be a way to get
that?  If you can express C as a particular boundary element of some
other cell D, then you can call GetCellBoundaryFeatureNeighbors().  But
that seems awkward.

--
Mark Foskey    (919) 843-5436  Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey@unc.edu            Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC