[Insight-developers] (ITK) Build Errors terminus.kitware -- WinXP-VC60, library rebuil ds

Robert Tamburo rjtst21@pitt.edu
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:06:27 -0500

PROJECT(itkProfiles)

# First ITK
INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindITK.cmake)
IF (USE_ITK_FILE)
  INCLUDE(${USE_ITK_FILE})
ENDIF(USE_ITK_FILE)

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
  ${itkProfiles_SOURCE_DIR}
  )

LINK_LIBRARIES(
  ITKBasicFilters
  ITKCommon
  ITKIO
  ITKNumerics
  itkvnl
  itkvnl_algo
)

SET(itkProfiles_App_SRCS
    itkBloxBoundaryPointImageToBloxBoundaryProfileImageFilter
    itkBloxBoundaryPointImageToBloxBoundaryProfileImageFilterTest
    itkBloxBoundaryProfileImage
    itkBloxBoundaryProfileItem
    itkBloxBoundaryProfilePixel
    )