[Insight-developers] (ITK) Build Errors terminus.kitware -- WinXP-VC60, library rebuil ds

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:03:57 -0500

This sounds like a very different problem.
It sounds like the UseITK is not working for
your project.   What does your cmakelist look like?

-Bill