[Insight-developers] Analyze Test does not seem to be running.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 23:10:14 -0500

Hi Hans,

Thanks for pointing this out.

Actually none of the IO test is currently running
in any machine, as far as I can see from the dasboard.

There seems to be a remanent of changes left from
last week in an attempt to automate the configuration
of tests with CMake.

We will take a look at this with Brad.

Thanks

    Luis