[Insight-developers] Analyze Test does not seem to be running.

Hans Johnson hans-johnson@uiowa.edu
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:37:44 -0600

ITK Testing Experts,

We are trying to make sure that an appropriate amount of coverage is
occuring for the itkAnalyzeIO class.  There is currently a test in
Insight/Testing/Code/IO/itkAnalyzeImageIOTest.cxx.   By looking at the
coverage analysis, the only part of the class that is covered is the
class constructor.

I am guessing that the itkAnalyzeImageIOTest.cxx test does not get run
on the machine that is doing the coverage testing.  Could you please
tell me what we have to do to get this test to run during the coverage
testing?

Thanks,
Hans
Hans J. Johnson                              W294 GH
hans-johnson@uiowa.edu                       Dept. of Psychiatry
http://www.psychiatry.uiowa.edu/~hjohnson    The University of Iowa
(319) 353-8587                               Iowa City, IA 52242