[Insight-developers] Danielsson distance filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 10:34:10 -0500

Hi Mark,

Thanks for pointing this out.

You are right, m_SquaredDistance was not being used.

I just modified the class, so that when m_SquaredDistance
is 'true', the distances stored in the distance map
are squared. A non used helper class was also removed
from the header file.

The test was updated in order to cover this functionalirty.

Let me know if you find any problem,

   Thanks

     Luis