[Insight-developers] Wrapping warning: Transforms disaggregated

Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:32:12 -0400

Jim,

The Transforms have been disaggregated for CableSwig wrapping.

the wrap_ITKTransforms.cxx file has been replaced with

  wrap_itkTransform.cxx
  wrap_itkScaleTransform.cxx
  wrap_itkTranslationTransform.cxx
  wrap_ITKSimilarityTransforms.cxx
  wrap_ITKRigidTransforms.cxx
  wrap_itkVersorTransform.cxx
  wrap_itkIdentityTransform.cxx
  wrap_itkBSplineDeformableTransform.cxx
  wrap_itkAffineTransform.cxx
  wrap_itkAzimuthElevationToCartesianTransform.cxx
  wrap_ITKKernelDeformableTransforms.cxx

Some of these files are grouping similar transforms, others
are grouping different instatntiations of the same class.
the naming convention

     wrap_ITKFoo   (group of related classes)
     wrap_itkFoo   (instantiation of a single class)

is used to differentiate both cases.

---

More transforms are expected to be added in the near future...