[Insight-developers] Wrapping warning

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:02:00 -0400

I think in this case only a single instantiation of each transform is done.
At least in type, perhaps there are multiple dimensions.

However, there are a lot on transforms and all of them are instantiated in
a single file.