[Insight-developers] VTK interaction problems.

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:37:48 -0500

On for some dashboards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Foskey [mailto:mark_foskey@unc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 11:25 AM
To: insight-developers@public.kitware.com
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] VTK interaction problems.

OK, I fixed the problem by modifying

   f:\Insight\Auxiliary\vtk\CMakeLists.txt

to include itkCommon.

Should I check that change in?  I'm not sure if there's some reason the
library isn't listed in that file.  I take it such flags as USE_VTK are
OFF for the dashboard?

--
Mark Foskey    (919) 843-5436  Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey@unc.edu            Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC