[Insight-developers] Projects Page

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:39:09 -0500

Hi,

Please keep in mind that, as we voted at the developers meeting, the
software for the projects www pages should not be
enhanced/modified/changed in any way.

So, please help us (especially Julien and his dissertation :) ) with
this.  Otherwise, I think we should switch to another solution asap.

I will propose a projects page policy (regarding establishing new
projects, etc.) and distribute it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Stephen