[Insight-developers] Re: STEP 1: itpack.cxx: 3999 lines non covered

Brian B Avants avants at grasp . cis . upenn . edu
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:37:41 -0400 (EDT)

Luis -

I believe the only issues would involve linking -> changing the cmake
files etc.  There's nothing special going on there ... we'd just have to
make sure that it's compiled before the FEM stuff and gets linked in where
needed.

correct me if i'm wrong ...

Brian