[Insight-developers] STEP 1: itpack.cxx: 3999 lines non covered

Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:56:33 -0400

Tessa, Aljaz, Brian, Jim

Looking into the coverage report, we found that
itpack.cxx has 3999 lines of uncovered code.

It seems that this class is actually ported from
netlib/itpack and hence only a subsete of its
functionality is tested in ITK.

The file says:

"  ITPACK was converted with the following command line options:
    *    f2c -C++P dsrc2c.f"

This puts this file in the same position as VNL,
that it, it should be in the Utilities directory
since it is a third party library for which we
shouldn't be responsible of the testing.

Do you anticipate any issues if we move this file
into Utilities ?

Please let us know,

    Thanks

      Luis