[Insight-developers] STEP 1: Code Coverage push

Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:40:00 -0400

Hi Jisung,

Thanks for looking at the red list.

UNTESTED files are ok, they are usually header
files with only typedefs, as you just pointed out.

The files in the Validation subdirectory should
actually be excluded from the coverage, since
we don't run those applications during the
nightly testing process. (They will not appear
in tomorrow's listing).

The code in /Utilities has also been exempted of
coverage analysis, since it is composed of third
party libraries for which we are not directly
responsible.

Your files
itkIntTypes.h and StatisticsAlgorithm.h are fine.

About the itkMRASlabIdentifier.txx, if I understand
correctly, it should increase coverage tomorrow
after the change you made today.

Thanks a lot for helping on this painful
coverage process,

   Luis