[Insight-developers] FAQ Progress?

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:49:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello.

If I remember correctly, we talked about making a FAQ
list and also about making the user list searchable.
But I don't know who is in charge of it.

The reason I am asking about the FAQ is very selfish.

At UNC, we will have another ITK tutorial for new
Ph.D. students (Computer Science).

I am sure many students will ask questions about
installation, filters, bugs, and etc soon after the
tutorial when they try to play with ITK. Our group at
UNC will try to answer those questions first before
point them to the user list and collect those
questions and answers for the ITK FAQ list. If there
is a preliminary version of ITK FAQ list, then it
would be great.

Thanks,

=====
Jisung Kim