[Insight-developers] SimpleImageRegionIterator

Thu, 30 May 2002 17:33:19 -0400

Bill,

You are right,

This Iterator class is replaced by the "ImageRegionIteratorWithIndex",
 I just marked as "Deprecated" in Doxygen
(a policy for deprecation in ITK is still to be defined...)

The class is now being used in several places, I'll go ahead and replace
it with the
ImageRegionIteratorWithIndex.

Thanks for pointing this out