[Insight-developers] Users joining

Sayan Pathak spathak at insightful . com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:21:51 -0700

I think TCON would be fine since they could give valuable input. If =
these users are international callers, I am not sure how it would work =
though.=20

Regarding write access, if these high profile users check in code that =
works fine we will be greatly benefited. If things in the dashboard =
start going red, and these users promptly fix things, that too is highly =
acceptable to me. But if things go red and the users are not interested =
in fixing the problem, how are we going to take care of the situation? =
As long as we have an acceptable answer, I think it would help us =
expanding the toolkit, in the true spirit of open source software.

my 2 cents,
Sayan