[Insight-developers] itk as modules

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap . rr . com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 14:31:11 -0400

Steven,
We've had similar experiences with itk integration into vtk. Of course here we had the advantage that Brad added pipeline connection code to both vtk and itk. We've hand integrated a number of classes. Most recently, we added the MIRegistration as a vtk transform. These files are checked into Examples/vtkITK.

Bill