[Insight-developers] Agenda for meeting..

Sayan Pathak spathak at insightful . com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:06:48 -0700

Hi Will/Stephen,
I like the idea. We can talk about the various issues to figure out the =
future of the toolkit from a "Developers" stand point. Subsequently, =
after analyzing the survey results at Boston, we could reshape our =
priorities to incorporate the users' perspective.
That's my 2 kroner (or whatever currency ITK currently accepts),

Sayan